Monday, November 3, 2014

Wishes & Daydreams

Sitting on my bed, drinking my hot apple cinnamon tea, listening to a playlist of Chet Baker's smooth jazz, I try to think of something to write for my blog. And what better to write about than my thoughts?

The Autumn season makes me ache for long days of hiking, endless nights of campfires and stargazing, and lingering mornings of watching the sun rise along with the birds perched on treetops, singing salutations to a new day. I wish that I could wander the woods and marvel at the mountains; to explore their vast sides and climb their ever-stretching peaks to the top of the world. I want to be free in the womb of nature and feel the embrace of Mother Earth's sweet callings to play and run wildly! I want to be surrounded by the trees and tall grass, by brilliant colors and the beautiful sounds of the wilderness, by blue skies and fresh air. I wish to not have a single worry in the world! I wish to find my way by becoming lost.

Just some of my wishes and daydreams.
-E.
(Picture taken by me at Pajštún Castle in Stupava, Slovakia)

No comments:

Post a Comment