Sunday, November 2, 2014

"Renaissance Faire!"

(Posted Wednesday, August 13, 2014)
Vacation time hadn't ended yet!! The day after we returned from Michigan, Claire, Hannah and I prepared ourselves for our annual trip to Bristol, Wisconsin for our FAVORITE tradition - going to the Bristol Renaissance Faire!!

Here's where my total nerd complex kicks in. I actually take a HUGE amount of pride in telling my friends that my parents were the first couple to ever get married at the Bristol Renaissance Faire (because seriously, how cool is that?). They went together every year before any of us were even born, so technically I've been an avid participant of the renfaire life even since I was a fetus (kind of odd sounding huh?).
Costumes at the Renaissance Faire!
(Left to right) Hannah, Claire, & me!
My kickass warrior facepaint
My beautiful drum I got at the renfaire this year!! <3

I swear I could LIVE at the Bristol Renaissance Faire (if it was open all year)! That place is like my second home! I thought that I was going to for sure not be able to go to it because of my exchange in Slovakia, but I'll be back right in perfect time!

No comments:

Post a Comment