Sunday, November 2, 2014

"End of Vacation"

(Posted Wednesday, August 13, 2014)
The day before Claire left to go back to Florida, my family and I went to get our family picture taken by a couple who are friends of ours, the same couple that did my modeling photos a little more than a year ago. They are always so lively and upbeat and they always make these photo sessions a fun experience! (Credit to Rick and Jodi Bella at Bella Photography, find them on Facebook!)
The Family

Something I'll always remember is that no matter how tough times may get, your family will always be there for you. You may fight and bicker and get on each other's nerves, but when it comes down to what really matters, it's family that matters the most. I would give anything for these people you see here in this picture. They are my life and have helped shape me into the young woman I am today. Although it is my dream to wander the world and explore other lands and cultures that will take me places far away from home, I know that my family will always be there for me when my feet get tired of wandering.
-E.

No comments:

Post a Comment