Sunday, November 2, 2014

"Graduation Party!"

(Posted Wednesday, August 13, 2014)
So on the 15th of July, my older sister Claire came up from Florida to spend some time with the family and give the Lichnerowicz sisters one last hoorah before I leave the country for a year! That Friday (the 18th) we had my graduation/going away party which I unfortunately didn't take any pictures of (sorry!).
The party was a blast and I got to see some of my close friends and family before I leave on August 24th to begin my exchange year. The day consisted of won and lost games of cornhole (or bags), swimming, snacking on finger foods, and sitting around the campfire late at night with a few friends after the party buzz had died down.
I had such a great time and I want to say thank you to all of those who came to see me off :) I love you all and I'll see you all next year!

P.s. Here's the signature board from my open house!

No comments:

Post a Comment